Saturday, August 26, 2006

Haha, sorry.

I haven't updated in forever. School is starting up again on the 5th, it SUCKS. I don't want to go back to school, I want to stay in bed forever. But, of course, that can't happen, and I have to go. But, on a happy note, I'm watching The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, it's AWESOME. I feel bad for those little crabs though, they always get crushed by something. And that poor whale, it fell from the sky, and it landed SO HARD. And OMG, Slartybartfast is Davy Jones in PotC2, Isn't that awesome? Martin Freeman is pretty much the coolest guy ever, he was Tim in The Office, and he's in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Mos Def is also PEERRDY awesome. And OMG, in the movie, the guy that plays Marvin, the manically depressed robot, is actually a midget IN the costume. It's SO cool. I find a lot of things cool, though, so, whatever.

OO, I went shopping yesterday, and got another GIR shirt, AND a Daria shirt. Daria is so awesome, it's the bestest show ever. Too bad it's not on anywhere anymore. But, if you rent the movies, you can watch two episodes on both DVDs. Pretty sweet, huh? I was always super hoping that Trent and Daria would hook up. That would have been awesome.

OK, it's super hot out, and it's supposed to rain, but it won't, it's SO annoying. I'm kinda hungry, but I really don't want what's for dinner. It sounds VERY unappealing, I'd rather eat…idk, something else.

This is the best scene from one of my favorite movies, The Royal Tenenbaums. A bit morbid, yes, but it's good. Wooh, good moive. OK, well, I'm off to do other stuff, but I'm going to try to update more often, I promise, it's just going to be a bit harder with school. Anyway, farewell, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home