Friday, May 19, 2006

Internet, yo (yo ma)


This is the picture I found when I was looking for pictures of John Krasinski, and for some reason I came up with this. I even clicked on a picture of John Krasinski, and it came up like this...huh.

Anyway, you all have to start saying Yo Yo Ma, just all the time, for anything. And, you,of course,have to give my sister Lyric credit.

And, of course we get a new tradition, so I will be doing this, and The Jim Spot.

**The Gir Spot**
In the picture I am about to show you, Gir and Zim are eating those Dip Sticks (or whatever). The scene goes like this:
Zim: sits down, "What are you watching?"
Gir: "Angry Monkey. How's Ultra Peepee?"
Zim: "Taken care of."

3 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

AWWW GIR! haha

OKAY, so far...Gir spot && Jim spot...Noiiwce!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Hi Ava =] heehee

3:58 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Thanks for the comment on my poems...That's a good idea to make a blog just for them. I havn't written that many yet, and well...they are somewhat sad =[ LOL

I'm babysitting right now...UGH NO FUN!!!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home