Friday, May 19, 2006

Headache


I have a headache. My blog is making me mad, because I don't have the bar on the top of the edit page where I can change the color, and faunt(hehe) so I had to go to an HTML code website, and try to do it right. At the moment I'm not sure if this will work, but I'm crossing my fingers. Pearl and Bri are about to go see RV, and I'm gonna guess the movie will suck. The only reason the thought of seeing the movie ever crossed my mind, was that one of my favorite actors is in it. No, not Robin Williams, and NO, NOT JOJO. It's up to you to guess. Haha. I'm listening to Death Cab For Cutie, Tiny Vessels and it's a really good song. I like it, and listen to it often. It says that I've played it 133 times on my computer, so, yeah, I'm cool. I'm also hungry, which isn't good because the only food here is chicken noodle soup, which I'm not in the mood for. Anyway, this is my place to complain, so I'm doing it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

"Ugh, baby-sitting, doesn't sound very fun. Well, you can play the game where whoever's silent, and doesn't move for the longest WINS!"

HAHAH AWESOME IDEA!!! THANKS!! =]

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home