Thursday, September 14, 2006

Again....2

OK, I know I'm probably boring you with all my school things, but this is my blog so I do what I want, ya dig? You see, I just said "ya dig?" which is totally lame, and is something I would never usually say, but it's my blog so I said it. OK, here is another one of my attempts at writing.

OK, must write a thesis. OK.....Um...what is my thesis? My thesis is that these computers with the tiny keys and delete buttons are super annoying. On my computer the \ button isn't there and the delete button is. I'’m mad. How shall I start?

Change my first paragraph.

First paragraph...

Then, if you didn't catch on, I put my first paragraph.

Now, lets talk more about me. Well, just me talking, but whatever. OK, so all this stupid school is SUPER interrupting me from writing my eleven, soon to be 14 (hopefully) stories. I'm REALLY mad cause I haven't updated anything in, like, 2 or 3 weeks. And it's not so much that I think I'm disappointing the people who read my stories, it's that I want to know what happens next, and I can't if I don't write. And no, I don't brainstorm when I'm not with my computer.

OMG, I'm learning Russian, isn't that awesome? Yes, I know.

Haha, new topic already. OK Go is the coolest band in the world(for some reason that looks like it's spelled wrong)! Or foolest if you like Scott Westerfeld. (inside joke with myself, and maybe a select few). HAHA! Shall I post a picture? I shall.



AWWW, so special! This is the first picture I EVER posted on my blog! Are you touched, I am. haha. THE OFFICE IS BACK ON SEPTEMBER 21!! Me so happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Wow you got my confused there for a second. What are you talking about right now?? You are staring at me really creepily.Hehe you hate me! haha you messed me up dammit!!!!!!!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home